Tender Mercies

So as every typical college student I’ve been struggling a little with life in general. No I’m not depressed, it was just a natural down in my life. I’m pretty sure everyone has those days or weeks. I just don’t know what to do with my life and have been struggling with all that the future entails. With that I’ve felt under appreciated. I just haven’t felt like the issues in my life were important enough to feel upset about them and I just felt like no one should or did care. Which I understand is just not true, but still that’s what I felt like. But today was a little different. I was asked to say the opening prayer in my New Testament class. I have been trying to work on my prayer. It is something that I struggle with and during this time I’ve really been trying to work on my conversations with Heavenly Father to help me through this. Now I just assumed it was a coincidence that I was asked, I mean HF wouldn’t get me to pray by guiding my teacher to ask me to pray right? Well the next class I went to today my teacher asked me to say the opening prayer for class. Okay right, twice in one day. Crazy huh? Brace yourselves for another crazy coincidence, I was just called by my ward’s prayer coordinator, yes we have one of those, to say the closing prayer in Sacrament on Sunday. Clearly I’m going to need some blessings in the next couple of days or this is just Heavenly Father letting me know he’s still there and watching over me. Either way, today has just been a great day and I’ve realized how many tender mercies occur each day. I am grateful that I can go to BYU-I and feel the Lord’s influence in my schooling and in my individual classes. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here Goes Nothing

Friday Night Shenanigans of Single Ladies